Live blood cell microscopy/live blood cell analysis is a science that has evolved over the past 75 years. The process involves placing a small drop of blood taken painlessly from your fingertip on a microscope slide under a glass cover slip. The slide is then viewed at high magnification with a dark-field microscope that transfers the image to a monitor. The practitioner and client can participate in the analysis of the immediate test results.
Live blood work allows them to reveal certain subtleties which cannot be seen by standard laboratory tests.
Our blood is like a river. Blood circulates through the vessels transporting oxygen and nutrients to all cells and carrying away waste products.
Sessions focus on two blood tests samples. This process gives current and past conditions and is valuable for recognizing imbalances in the body and also for early detection of serious health conditions.
The live blood thus acts as an educational – “feedback mechanism”, motivating people to improve their diet, perhaps with the addition of nutritional supplements. Positive changes in the structure of the blood cells can be viewed over time, usually a period of months, as improved nutrition impacts the blood.
What can just one drop of blood reveal?
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Digestive issues – incomplete digestion of fats and proteins
- Liver stress
- Food metabolism
- Bacterial and parasite levels
- Circulatory problems
- Weight problems
- Blood PH – Acid/Alkaline balance
- The condition of red blood cells
- Folic acid, B12 and iron deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Yeast balance – acidosis
- Detoxification functions
- Environmental sensitivities
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Compromised immunity
Each person has a unique physiology, and specific health concerns. As a nutritionist, I will assist you with your personal health needs and challenges. Working with me, your body is supported nutritionally to help it normalize – according to what its particular nutritional needs are at the time – regardless of any disease which may or may not be present.
1. nutritional information for the purpose of building and maintaining overall well-being.
2. delicious food menu plans with an emphasis on pure bio-energetic food.
3. pamphlets and charts that educate you on how to make better health choices in your life.
4. my support for your terrific jump start to a healthier way of eating and living.
About Your Sessions
- The initial appointment will give us an understanding of your health history, exercise habits, current supplementation and medication, eating habits, bowel habits, and stress level.
- We complete a detailed food intake and Wellness Wake-up form.
- A Live Blood Cell analysis allows us to immediately pinpoint and forecast health issues, so that we can recommend precisely the diet and supplemental regiments that will optimize your health.
- After 5 follow-up sessions you will leave with a schedule of supplementation and specific information and recommendations for your unique health concerns.
- I am always available after a session by email, and will get back to you within 24 hours.